вівторок, 20 лютого 2018 р.

For the group 5cop! Do these tasks in a written form and learn the following words for the dictation!

  • “Why is she working so late?” he asked.
  • “Is she British?” he asked.
  • “What’s her name?” he asked.
  • “What she did buy?” he asked.
  • “Will you have something to eat?” she asked.
  • “Have they got any money?” she asked.
  • “How did you do that?” she asked.

  • “I am planning to go to Kenya,” Sally said.
  • “I take my little sister to school every day,” little Anthony said.
  • “You may take my textbook,” Nonna said.
  • “They are playing in the gym now,” Nick said.
  • “I don’t like chocolate,” Mary said.
  • “My sister is ready to go” Helen said.
  • “My mother usually goes shopping on Saturday,” the girl said.
  • “The birds build their nests among the trees,” the teacher said.
  • “I am not married,” Jimmy said.
  • “I can’t read these books. I don’t like them,” Petra said.

  • Nutritions, passion, canned, enthusiastic, beforehand, a bistro, a dressing, a reservation, staff, veggie, sophisticated, undercooked, an appetiser (закуска), shrimp/prawn, on tap, an aubergine (баклажан), a courgette (кабачок) , spirits (алкогольні напої), a segment (частинка), a range of (асортимент). 
  • Немає коментарів:

    Дописати коментар